Sunday, December 14, 2008

WindChill :(

This is the severe weather alert from the National Weather Service...

THE WIND CHILL ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 12 PM CST MONDAY. STRONG NORTHWESTERLY WINDS COMBINED WITH BITTERLY COLD TEMPERATURES WILL CAUSE CHILL INDEXES TO DROP TO AROUND 20 TO 25 DEGREES BELOW ZERO THROUGH MONDAY MORNING.

Sounds fun, huh? Well, I am not complaining, (yeah, right), just sharing part of my world...at least I have electricity :) for which I am grateful. There is no precipation with this wind chill and I am thrilled to report that as well, so it could be soooo much worse and I am thankful it is not. BUT, it IS COLD!

I'm off to shower as I just got back in from the gym, then I am putting on my flannels and fuzzy socks!

1 comment:

Susie said...

We have rain today! Mother Nature has a cruel sense of humor:-)