Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thursday Thoughts

hmmmm...it's Thursday....so here are my thoughts!

  • I am cold...the weather is definitely feeling like winter today.
  • I do not like cold...especially with wind.
  • I like hot tea...especially on cold days.
  • I love soup...especially homemade ones.
  • I need to do laundry.

Hope you are having a swell day, I have been to the gym and tackled mountains of paperwork. Paperwork that I have neglected since MiB returned in October. I still have some organizing to do, but the bulk has been sorted, shredded and now just a small stack to take action with and some to still be filed! It has been a very productive day!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Gotta love days like this. I hate paperwork piles and filing.

Susie said...

A cold productive day...sounds about right:-)