Monday, December 15, 2008

Weather and Barking

Well, I don't really know how to tell you this but it is still COLD here and we now have snow in the forecast, as in when we wake up in the morning it's likely the white stuff will be starting to cover the ground and will continue to fall from the sky until late afternoon. They are calling for 2-3-4 inches, they aren't really certain. Who is "they" anyway?

Do you think I am excited to hear this...um, only if it means a snow day, which at this point is doubtful, but we can still be hopeful. Oh and our temperature got all the way up to 5 today, though it is currently -1. But tomorrow we are going to hit double digits, 13, woohoo!

On the homefront, LilBlue came home from school early today, she doesn't have classes the last two hours of the day anyway so she asked to come home. She did, went straight to bed. She has a barky cough with sore throat, achy body and headache...do ya think it's the flu? I am not positive, but I have a feeling it might be, I think she will be home tomorrow whether there is a snow day or not.

Off to administer the night time meds, goodnight!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

I don't envy you for your weather. I hope Little Blue feels better soon! I love hot tea and honey when I have a sore throat. Makes everything better. Stay warm my dear friend!

Susie said...

That sounds like my night. Cold outside...sick child...no fun:-(