Wednesday, December 31, 2008

GOODBYE 2008; HELLO 2009

Well my, it's been a year...I thought I might write a really profound post, but time has gotten away from me today and my brain is fuzzy now. And besides I doubt I have anything really profound to say anyway :) And I am all ready for bed now and will most likely be asleep when 2009 is ushered in. I am alone this evening as MiB is in FL and LilBlue is at the church youth lockin. It was my choice, there were options, but I am not a crowd kind of girl; especially in my temporary single girl status. I prefer the solitude. I have accomplished some tasks around the house today that were on my "to do" list--I am so thrilled! I also used a bunch of coupons before they expired this last day of 2008! How fabulous is that? Tomorrow I hope to be even more productive. I also hope to get a workout in, but I am not even sure the gym is open, hmmm?

So, my friends, I do pray that your 2009 will be GREAT! I hope you will be healthy and happy and enjoy your friends and family everyday of the coming year. And hey, don't wait for special occasions to let those you love know how important they are to you and lastly, try to make everyday an adventure.

As for 2008 I am grateful for it but I look forward to what 2009 will bring. I know we will have many adventures for sure and I am ready so bring it on! Bring on the 2009!

Happy Birthday Gigi :)

1 comment:

Frizzy said...

Happy New Year my dear friend!