Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Missouri Pictures

In no particular order from our time in MO.

Playing choo choo

Aunt Shari napping

Smilin' Papa Smurf :)

All the grandkids including the littles

Sissy-she really liked my diet pepsi bottle

South of the Border with Papa Smurf

LilBlue with her favorite Take5s


Well 2008 is nearly done...I have many thoughts whirling around in my head about that but I will wait until tomorrow and try to put them in better posting form. Needless to say it is getting late and I am heading off to bed. The day started very early with LilBlue up at 5:00 a.m. to get out the door by 5:30 to go to Topeka, KS for a youth retreat. I am enjoying some quiet time and catching up on house things as well as correspondence and hopefully tomorrow I will get some much needed scrapbook pages completed!

night :)

No comments: