Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lunch with the man!

 
Having lunch (roast, mashed potatoes, brown roast gravy, carrots, corn, roasted veggies and rolls with MiB on the laptop on the bar stool..it was a hoot!

 The rolls were absolutely yum... I had TWO, LilBlue had 4!

LilBlue just looking lovely!

It was a nice day, lots of laughs, visiting and too much eating! It was a splurge day for sure but tomorrow it is salad for lunch for sure and probably dinner as well. I am staying in OKC another week. It's all good, praying for good weather for LilBlue's return travel to the big O. And also for my car which is in the long term parking at the airport and they have had snow and bone chilling -25* wind chill temps for the last two days...

Night for now, it is late and we have had a great big good day :)

4 comments:

Susie said...

I love that he was able to "join" you:-)

Bettina said...

SKYPE is a wonderful thing for families that are separated!!!!!!

Frizzy said...

Makes my heart happy! I'll be praying for traveling mercies for Lil Blue and for you too my dear.

Buying ED Drugs Online said...

Really informative blog article.Really thank you!  To get more information Buying ED Drugs Online from buy prescription medicine online.