Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thursday Thoughts!

Busy week, not a lot to say, been fun this week with G&G, have made them roasted veggies twice, they like them too, we have also made candy, played Wii and I have done a little cleaning for them and it's all been good. Today is a full day of errands and trying to make the final prep plans for the graduation event this weekend, we will definitely be doing some running and it will all be fun!

Thoughts:
  • I'm abundantly blessed!
  • I know the Season's Reason!
  • I'm liking saving vs spending...
  • The gift giving is out of control!
How we steer clear of the over buying and focus on what we know is truly important...

2 comments:

Susie said...

I hear ya!

Frizzy said...

We're trying to keep it simple this year too. Enjoy the time we spend together instead of all the gifts and stuff we don't have room for or need.