Sunday, December 5, 2010

Put your traveling shoes on!

I am off again...I'm so excited it has worked out for me to get back to OKC for several days. I am heading down for the graduation of G. It will be a grand celebration as this is a major milestone that has been a long time coming and really it is just about having that piece of paper for the official validation of the incredible talent, skills, and knowledge of all things IT that he has.  WooHoo let the party begin...we will next weekend and there are some surprises on the horizon for this celebration. But I'm not tellin'

Have a great Sunday, it's a beautiful crisp day here and I am enjoying some mighty fine sunshine.

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Be safe on your travels. Beth met your hubby on base. Sounds like they might get together and hang out in the future. You will love her. She's a riot!

Bettina said...

Oh that is coolio!!!