Monday, December 13, 2010

She had to go back to the BIG O!

Took LilBlue to the airport and then headed to Edmond, where my alma mater is and had lunch at Jo's Famous Pizza... I'd never been but I would go back!




The salad was unbelievable! It had WONDERFUL, tasty, shredded provolone cheese, with black olives, Canadian bacon and diced tomatoes on a yummy bed of tender spring mixed greens. The vinaigrette dressing was a tad too oily but still nice.  

 
 The salad was followed by personal pan pizza's. I had the vegetarian which had baby spinach, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives, and really, really yummy sundried tomatoes, oh my it was so very tasty!

It will HAVE to be salad for dinner...that's all I'm sayin'...I hope those peanut butter cookies LilBlu left do not call my name...

No comments: