Monday, January 24, 2011

He's here!!

Pretty sure this was THE BEST HUG I have had in quite some time... 

Disclaimer: 

The Littles do give me awesome hugs and I LOVE THEM, but there is nothing like the hug from the love of your life!!!

There is not a lot I can say that will convey the wonderfulness that I am feeling...as you can pretty much guess that I am sooooo thrilled he is here and we are able to have this time together.  We have enjoyed each moment of our time together already and we cannot believe how quickly the time is passing... We have been able to share great moments with "three doors down" already! It started with his own airport arrival fan club, then on to dinner at one of MiBs favorite local eateries, followed by a dawn patrol surf sessions with some of the guys and lead man at "three doors down" on Sunday a.m. Then we spent the day just hanging out, checking out the surf shops before heading over to a very tasty home cooked meal at....wait for it..."three doors down" yeah, we feel abundantly blessed.

 Airport Fan Club!!

Today MiB is off to class, the official reason he is here and I am hanging out at the hotel which is very nice. We are in a top floor room with quite the view. I am feeling very spoiled!!! I can hear the ocean waves and even though the sun is not out right this minute it is still a lovely 66* here and I am soaking in the warmth. Yesterday it WAS sunny and gorgeous with just a touch of breeze! A nice day indeed and the company was THE BEST!

Our view from the room!

Sunny skies in your world today!

4 comments:

Susie said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your time with him:-)

Frizzy said...

It's moments just like this that are taking hold of my heart and making me so thankful for each and every little thing.

I hope you all find time to do EVERYTHING you planned and more.

Gramma 2 Many said...

Frizzy sent me over here to have a small share of your most amazing wonderful hug in the world. I pray for only the best for you and your family and thank you from the depths of my heart for the huge sacrifice you all make for our country.
Enjoy that view:)

Bettina said...

Ahhh, thank you Grammy!!