Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday Thoughts

And the beat goes on...2011 is in full swing, I am planning our sightseeing and excursions for HI and looking forward to FL next week, that's right NEXT WEEK at this time I will be in sunny F L O R I D A.  I am sooooo looking forward to getting out on the beach to walk and just take in the peaceful yet fierce power of the waves. I know the time will just fly by and I want to enjoy the time with MiB and see those we knew, it will all be good, I know!!!!


Thoughts:
  • Yogurt is yum!
  • Avocados are awesome...
  • Crunchy is my worst craving...
  • My poundage has to go down :(
  • HI I will love you, I just know it!!!

4 comments:

Larry Malcom said...

That;s right...HI I WILL love you!

Susie said...

How exciting to be going to paradise!!

Frizzy said...

Will you see MiB in FL or just HI? So excited for you and hope you pick up a sweet seashell or two for me. Maybe you'll even take some pics you can share and link up to my blog next Friday. I hope so.

Bettina said...

I will get to see MiB for 10 days!!!! I will try to get some pictures uploaded it is difficult here in MO but I should have better internet connections in FL!