Friday, January 28, 2011

Oh what a week!!!

It's been glorious, it's been busy, it's gone by waaay too fast...

 There's been lots of surfing!!!!!

 We have hit all the local surf shops to drool and dream!
 
 More time at the beach...surfing for MiB, soaking up the sun with a good book for me!

It's been so much fun to be together again! We have enjoyed the time...spent lots of it catching up on our different worlds the last seven months, lots of dreaming about retirement, some time thinking about our next assignment and what that will look like, where it might be and a bunch of time just being...
We have had some wonderful lunches catching up with good people we knew, a few dinners with others and just chance meetings with some, also some stop ins to see others! It was lots of fun! We are so blessed to live this life! 

Today has been a week and oh what a week it has been... I am so thankful for the air I breath and the life I lead. Enjoy your weekend, I know I am going to enjoy mine!!!

No comments: