Friday, January 7, 2011

Surprise.... you are going to HI!!

Yesterday we celebrated LilBlue's birthday just a little early...she was here with me and we were on Skype with MiB and she got a pretty good big surprise. For her spring break she is joining MiB and I in Hawaii.  She was thrilled...she knew we were trying to work it out for her dad and I to meet there for his mid-tour R&R. We thought it was going to be in February and there would be no way for her to get to come too because she has school. Since MiB and I get to see each other later this month we pushed the mid-tour to March and made the trip coincide with her spring break, we will ALL be together in Hawaii! WOOOHOO

 I think she was happy about that surprise!

Checking out her ticket info!


2 comments:

Frizzy said...

How utterly cool is that?! Great gift!

Larry Malcom said...

I am sooooo glad we get to vacation as a family!!! It thrills my heart to be able to see 'lilBlue for Spring Break...

Love IT!!!