Thursday, January 6, 2011

Thursday Thoughts!

It's been a quick week and I cannot believe we are already on the first Thursday of the new year...it's 2011 for those of you who might not know it!

Here's what I know. I have an awesome daughter, we have had a good week just hanging out and indulging in everything we want from Mexican food to salad with avocado (a whole one each!), to DQ Blizzard's, to White Grill, to shopping trips...like I said it's been a good week!

Tonight we are having dinner with the family at the newest Mexican restaurant in town, I know the conversations will be fun and laughter will be often and time will pass too quickly as we do a little Merry Birthday celebrations with LilBlue.  A Merry Birthday celebration is in order since the Aunts have not had opportunity to "do Christmas" with her and we all want to celebrate her birthday before she goes back and it is in 10 day. Lil Blue actually coined the phrase "merry birthday" and it stuck since that is usually what happens when she is here for the holidays we end up celebrating both while we are here.

I'm looking forward to the surprise of the evening, so stay tuned for that.

Thoughts:
  • New year, no regrets.
  • Continue to Keep it Simple
  • Take time for the little things...
  • Live within our means and don't worry about the Jones'
Hope your new year is off to a great start and if not remember that each new day is a fresh start, treat it that way and continue to press on...

1 comment:

Susie said...

I hope you continue to have a great time with your family:-) I have my oldest for another week. It is awesome!!!!