Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Home again...

Long day...six states and two White Grill cheeseburgers later and we are home. It is good to be in our own space. While we do enjoy the travel it is nice to look at the rest of May and know that we are supposed to be home. I think we are both looking forward to getting some home time. Perhaps some of those still not hanging on the wall items will be hanging, or not! Looks like we are going to have visitors. I am UBER excited about that, hope it all works out that they can come :)

 MiB getting us checked out from Offutt

So it wasn't easy to leave the girl, but she IS doing good and I know she is only going to improve. I am sad that we didn't get to do more, but there is only so much you can do when one is recovering. I am just thankful we could be there and help her through this. I know she is still in good hands, the Bud has taken over. I am thankful for so many unspoken things this evening, God is good!

I'm off to bed, I know I am hoping for a wonderfully restful night in my own bed! NIGHT :)

No comments: