Thursday, October 7, 2010

Thursday Thoughts...

I think Fall has arrived, I actually fear that it may have gone a little too quickly into the season instead of ease in, Sunday night we had a frost, I needed another blanket on the bed, I am not sure if this will be the trend for this year but we are having unseasonably cool temperatures. I will not complain, I cannot cause this is my favorite season. I love all the colors and scents of this time of year. I am sooooo ready for a big ‘ole pot of veggie soup. I am ready to make soup often with whatever we have on hand I love that kind of weather. I am ready for cornbread, biscuits, crusty bread, bread sticks and crackers to accompany my soups and stews. Course I am NOT ready for the poundage that may accompany this way of eating :/ but I hope to continue to get my exercise in despite the falling temps!

Thoughts:

Love the crisp air
It’s hot tea weather again!
Oatmeal for lunch is awesome!
Enjoying the local sporting events
I’ll be in doing the Vegas trip next week!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Our weather has had a real split personality. We are cold in the morning like fall and warm in the afternoon like spring.