Thursday, May 12, 2011

Thursday Thoughts!

What a wonderful week I have had...but of course the WONDERFUL has left me. I enjoyed having LilBlue here but I knew our time together would come to an end, it did and now she is safely back to the BIG O and will be starting summer classes next week. I'm so proud of her for taking on a summer schedule. She will take two classes from 16 May til 24 June. She will be done just in time for MiB return's and then we will reunite for a time.

BTW WE ARE NO LONGER GOING NORTH...kinda thought it would change, it did, so Alaska is no longer our new destination. At this point I hesitate to mention anything but think south...cause unless someone with stars makes a decision about MiB we are headed south. I like the south, but really I am not sure this location truly qualifies for that designation! Of course, this information is subject to change depending on the stars :)

THOUGHTS
  •  Loving the sunshine :)
  • Ice cream for 5 days straight...
  • Days are going by so fast, yet not!
  • My little girl is a lovely young woman!
Think I will stop there, hope your Thursday is full of thoughts! Remember to make the days count, NOT just count the days!

1 comment:

Susie said...

That's the problem with great times...they always seem to end too soon:-(