Thursday, June 9, 2011

Thursday Thoughts!

Well, I'm not as swift as I thought I was...surprise, surprise!!! The cord I ordered for my laptop to be back in business is a total match EXCEPT the "connector end" Yeah, who knew there were sooooo many sizes and I had no idea I got the wrong one until after it shipped, so I will hopefully be able to return it due to IE (idiot error). I THINK I have found the correct one now, but I am going to wait and let someone smarter then me make sure.  So I am still out of commission. Oh well, such is life. I am able to "borrow" time on family members computers. Guess I shall live!!!

 A picture of the &#%@ end plug that I failed to realize makes a huge difference when ordering a new power supply until I had ALREADY ordered one and it is the WRONG one...oy vey!

Short and Sweet thoughts today!
  • I am so ready for good summer produce!!
  • I have a love/hate relationship with technology
  • TWELVE-only 12 more days = MiB back in USA!!
Have a fantabulous day, make the most of whatcha got and catch ya when I can :)

No comments: