Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MyLittles

So it's been a few days since we've been gone but I have talked with the Littles and I am happy to report that they miss me...is that bad? I mean I AM glad they miss me, I miss them too! It was so neat to get to be with them more then usual this last year, and of course I miss them dearly! So last week when I was in AL and just strolling the BX I couldn't help but check out the 75% off racks. I found PJs for her and a neat T for him. I immediately put them in the mail and then I got a picture of them wearing their new things!

Aren't they adorable????

Their mom has been pretty good about sending pics and updates and things and I got this last week and thought it was worth sharing as well!

Just a little muddy!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Aw! How sweet are you to think of them and get right on it to send them something sweet! How are you all doing my dear?

Bettina said...

We are still living the dream with our suitcases but getting closer to be in quarters every day! And you?