Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday Thoughts: We have the house!!!


We have signed for the house, so the cleaning and moving in has started. I immediately started cleaning, then unloaded the car. We have the bare necessities (think T.P. paper towels, hand soap, etc) and it is pretty clean at this point. I'm heading to the commissary in just a bit to pick up real food to stock the fridge and pick up moving day snacks and start getting the pantry restocked. I am thankful for coupons!


This my friends is my future space to have my scrapbooking things...I am pretty stoked about that, it's going to be a great space to work with and make very usable. I am already planning a trip to IKEA! It will be fun!

The latest is that we will NOT receive our HHGs tomorrow as we originally thought. Yes, I know, I am a bit disappointed as well, but they are now scheduled for Saturday a.m. so we are thrilled. We got a call on our way out to sign for the house, I had hoped they were calling to ask if they could deliver today! But no, it was to delay for another day, such is life and at least we see a delivery date in sight!

Hoping you have a terrific Thursday!

Thoughts!
  • I like things clean.
  • I have high standards...
  • Are high standards a bad thing?
  • I'm going to be in a real house soon!
  • I think I need to bake a chocolate cake!

2 comments:

Frizzy said...

Nothing says you're home like a cake in the oven. YUM!

Susie said...

Congratulations!!!