Sunday, August 7, 2011

Nails at the Car Wash...

SMARTie needed a wash, that seems to be the case lately, more so then I ever remember in FL but whatever...anyway, finding a good car wash has been challenging. We tried an automatic that was so so at best, we tried the DIY at the base, not a lot of pressure. We tried another one in BC and the first time it was okay. We returned today and I found these...

 HOLY COW BATMAN that's a bunch of tire deflaters!

I mean I get it you want to wash out the back of your truck bed but pick up your junk dude, that's bad...just one more thing to love about LA! Seriously, I know it could happen anywhere, it's just I have not ever had this happen until today! It did not make my day, however, SMARTie is clean so I guess in the big scheme of things it's all good!

No comments: