Monday, December 19, 2011

Decorations...

Everyone that decorates for Christmas seems to have "special stuff"  We are no different. There are some things that make me smile...

 The Precious Moments Tree

 Our first PM ornament :)
 
 
 The centerpiece on the BIG table, I love it!

And of course at our house decorating for Christmas ALWAYS includes snowmen...LOTS of snowmen, I love snowmen. Some are squishy, soft and cute, while others are just rotund with a great look to them. They are all fun to look at and I enjoy displaying them throughout our home. They are special in that they will stay out even after the Christmas decorations are put away, in fact they stay out continuously til early February when the Valentine's decor is brought out.

 Some of my favorite snowmen...ah, heck, who am I kidding, I really don't have favorites I LOVE THEM ALL~

Have a great night, I think we are home, first time in I can't even tell you how many days. Tomorrow I have an evening event, then we are entertaining on Wednesday, I think we may be home on Thursday but I could be wrong, since my calendar is not in view, but I hope it's another home night for us, I am ready for several of those! And that is going to happen soon, very soon, WOOHOO!

No comments: