Thursday, December 29, 2011

ThursdayThoughts...

It's been crazy trying to pack in a lot of doing, loving, living in the time we have with LilBlue, I feel the minutes are flying by and I hate it, so I am trying to focus on enjoying and not thinking about the time slipping away. But I am constantly aware of our limited time with her and want to take advantage of all the moments, it's hard, she is a sleeper inner and we want to wake her at the crack of dawn to be with her. Did I mention we are trying to restrain ourselves? Geez it's hard!

So since she has been here we have done a lot of shopping, movie going, eating and just hanging out playing with all the new toys we have all gotten. I think the iPad is a huge hit along with the goof board.

G had tried it out before he gave it to MiB so he had a bit of an advantage!

 MiB playing on the GOOFBOARD!

Truth be told the BUD is probably the best at it of everyone! But he is also the youngest so we are blaming it on that... LOL
 Playing on the iPad!

Thoughts:
  • We are soooo blessed!
  • We have so much to be thankful for...
  • We are so thrilled to have LilBlue here!

No comments: