Thursday, March 29, 2012

Travelin' Thursday Thoughts!

We are on the road again, just a travelin', travelin'!

Yep, we have packed our bags and headed back to Texas. The AFSA Conference schedule looks like it it will be lots of fun and we will get to reconnect with some folks we haven't seen for awhile. Win-Win :)

I think I did a much better packing job this time...it's easier when you know exactly what you will be doing. I find it's so much easier for me when you have guidance, rather then me just trying to figure out what I should take and take what I think I will want/need, it's hard to do that; especially when you have different weather happening or unknown weather.

So the thoughts!
  • My clothes shrank : (
  • I have been eating salads!
  • I love the cinnamon CHEX : )
Happy trails to you today!!!

No comments: