Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Welcome to day before the weekend, woohoo! I'm ready to welcome the weekend, we have some neat stuff we are planning to do and just hang out and of course, prepare to move. That's of course, the big project right now but I'm not going to let it get me down, roll with it, that's my motto for this inconvenience getting ready to happen in my world!

Speaking of which I really need to call the internet people so we can switch that over, then I need to get a change of address form from the USPS so that will be taken care of (I bet this can be done online, hmmmm) and then once we are in new said house at new address I will go online and do all the changes of addresses for our accounts. This will just rock as I just finally got one of our investment accounts straightened out on the current correct address for our tax statement mailing and now I will get to call them and give them yet another new address. Yeah, I think they will LOVE me, NOT!

What is going to make this move so much fun is that we are traveling the week before. We return and we have a week to get moved and then have company the following weekend; then we will be out of town the next four weekends. So the reality is I have no idea when we will be settled but we will be moved by 2 March. WooHoo, please feel the excitement in my words, it's there really.  Okay, notsomuch, but I'm trying to embrace it, it's just really not working for me, I'm losing my touch. I think it is age, I am getting too old for this...especially since we are moving ourselves with the exception of the furniture. I know right, don't even go there, it's not even a compensated move, yep, I know, let it go, cause I can't believe we are doing this!

Thoughts:
  • White Russians :)
  • Littles, I do miss...
  • Love half priced chocolate!
  • Love me some FREE boxes :D

No comments: