Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thursday Thoughts...

It's much later then usual for my Thursday post, that's partly because we are traveling this week. Not to mention that  MiB is sick and I have had a headache for two days. I am extremely thankful for urgent care facilities, not at all liking redtape silliness and grateful for base pharmacies even if you aren't stationed here!

I am glad we have healthcare, I am also more keenly aware that it is sometimes hard or next to impossible to navigate it's use...especially when you are not in your "home area" and you have someone new on the line. However, after eight phone calls we are good, or on the road to good. Sinus infection for MiB. This is unfortunately a common occurrence. Sometimes he is able to get ahead of them and drown them in water so to speak. The allergy count in LA has been up with all the unseasonably warm weather and this caused his sinus situation to go way out of control. Hopefully, with the shot and a Zpack he will be good to go within 48 hours.

 Enjoying a GREAT burger for lunch!!

So even if you are not feeling well, if you are the MiB you are still up for a good burger. This was a great choice for lunch especially since its been quite sometime since we have had a decent burger! It was definitely nice, next time I might go for lettuce on mine, but today I just went with my safe order of mustard, pickle, onion! MiB got the works and enjoyed every single bite! 

Full day of driving tomorrow, then full weekend of moving. Potentially there will even be some moving tomorrow evening. Monday is a goal day, thankfully, so we can continue the moving process and hopefully get it all moved over except what the movers are doing. Then on Wednesday when the furniture movers come we can be cleaning up behind them and be ready to clear the old address by Friday. We will continue settling into the new abode over the weekend but with company coming some of that settling may be put on hold. And March continues to be shaping up as a nonstop month.

I think many of my thoughts are not blog worthy today or perhaps more honestly not appropriate or ready to be put into black and white...many things/scenarios are swirling around in my head. I have lots on my mind, but for now here is what I got!

Thoughts that can be shared...
  • Oranges are so good!
  • Cinnamon Cheerios are good!
  • Peanut butter Cheerios, not so much!
  • Think my headaches might be stress related :(
I am going to watch my latest favorite show and call it a night. Last night not much sleep was had due to MiB coughing and choking from drainage. Praying for a good night's sleep tonight, safe travels tomorrow and smooth moving over the weekend!

Ciao!

No comments: