Monday, January 30, 2012

OUCH!

I returned to the dentist today...my teeth hurt now...I hope it is temporary!

MiB is now here having a very swankydanky time and I am home with miserable molars, you DO NOT want my life tonight! He blogged how good the digs are and I am having soft foods for dinner. Who knew?

I do have lovely new heavy duty sealants on my teeth again though and for that I am happy. I just don't remember my teeth hurting this much last time.

I do have to say that I popped some acetaminophen a little bit ago and it is already helping. I also have already googled it and found way more then I did not want to know about sealants. I know there are different schools of thoughts on EVERYTHING. Got it, but I have had sealants and I think they have been instrumental in keeping me cavity free; so I got them again. I personally like not having had cavities, even if there are some drawbacks to sealants, for me, at my age, I feel the benefits outweigh the risks. Thankyouverymuch.

I'm going to have a little dinner now. It will not be the lovely egg salad I made earlier since I loaded it up with celery and onions and biting on those crunchy things is not going to be conducive to my somewhat tender tooth situation. Looks like perhaps a bowl of vegetarian chili might be in my future sans crackers, I don't need the extra calories anyway and I think crunching saltines would be hurtful to my molars as well. I think I sound like a wimp, sorry!

Have a great night!

No comments: