Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thursday Thoughts!

You may or may not know that MiB is gone right now, has been for 5 days and will gone for 8 more, I know this is a small amount of time in the big scheme of things BUT I MISS HIM. I just felt like sharing that...

Other Thoughts:

  • Enough memorial services...
  • S P R I N G  B R E A K...I'm ready!
  • I think I am ready whenever MiB is :)
Not been cooking much with MiB gone and I have to say it is helping my poundage reduction plan. I know I should not focus so much on this but I so do. I am not where I want to be and that causes me to be not happy being me. I do not like my pants to fit too snug. It's just how I am, sorry. I am hoping I am removing the snugness however I find it is my constant battle. Ugh! Of course the red velvet cake last night did NOT help!

Today I am back at the Attic, fun day as always when I am there. However, I am getting out the dooe EARLY to the dentist. Yeah me, I finally made a dental appointment! If only I would decide on the eye doctor and get myself in there and get some new glasses...

Hope you have a great day as well :)

No comments: