Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday Thoughts...

Another week is nearly in the books, hard to believe. It's been such a full week and I will be ready for the weekend for sure. I do wish we were able to have pulled off the road trip we had tentatively planned but maybe next time. It's still all good.

Thursdays have quickly become my near favorite day of the week. I enjoy my time at the Attic. It's such fun to interact with the young ones . Today has a bit more then just the Attic since I will also be going to a MLK event this morning and then this afternoon there is a Shirt retirement. Good stuff!

I may stop in the commissary on my way home, but hopefully not! I'm trying to avoid all shopping, using what we have in the pantry and already own. This is not a new concept to me, but one I sort of got a way from and I want to get back to it. I want to really ask myself do I need it or do I want it. This is not really in regards to my food shopping, but more for our other buying. However, with the food shopping I want to ask myself is it good for me or do I just want it. I am still on that quest of ridding myself of those #'s so thought this mindset might help. We'll see.

Anyway, on to thoughts!
  • Do I need that?
  • Do I really want that?
  • I don't like shopping anyway...
  • Weekend plans will be low key!

No comments: