Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Hmmmm, what can I say? It's been a week...more death. Unreal the amount of deaths we have seen at this base. I am saddened over and over by these events. Hardest is the children, but loss of life, any life is still devastating. It's not anything you soon let go of, too many of those families faces still play through the video tape in my mind. I wonder about them, how they are doing, what their holiday was like, will be like as they move forward without their loved one.

Thoughts:
  • Tired
  • Ready for the weekend
  • I have a sore left arm :/
  • Eyes better, swelling down PTL!
Not so much from me today. Have many thoughts just haven't really been able to put them into words for the blog. Life is like that sometimes. There are so many emotions and thoughts running all directions in my brain this week I have literally felt exhausted. I even went back to bed yesterday morning for an hour after I had already been up. It was a bad idea, I think I felt worse. Next time I will just have another cuppa joe and keep going.

Have a good Thursday, I'm going to try that's for sure! And be thankful for whatcha got; every time we go through the whole death thing it makes me realize just how good we have it and I don't want to take it for granted. Life is truly fragile, I'm thrilled I have been livin' it this long and pray for many more years to come!

No comments: