Wednesday, July 27, 2011

GooGone

GooGone - wonder product! Yes, I do think so. I really like GG, have used it for years and I have never had a problem finding it. Well that is until I came to LA! Normally I would not be looking for this while in such a state of transition but we have a need. So we went to get a bottle. Yeah, we went and went.

We started at CVS, went on to Fred's, BigLots, Michael's and Albertson's before we finally scored at K-Mart. And it was in a spray bottle. And it was $5.99! I was stunned for many reasons.

Michael's usually has the small bottle which last a long time. They didn't even have a place on the shelf for it. To BigLots credit they had "Goof Off" but I just wasn't sure...the other stores didn't have it nor did their help have any idea what it was or where to find it!

Maybe people here in LA don't have sticky situations...maybe they leave their sticky things alone or maybe they use some other wonderful product to take care of their sticky issues. I really don't know but I do know I am a GooGone fan and glad we finally found it!

Enjoy your day and don't take GooGone availability for granted it's not just everywhere you know!!!

No comments: