Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday Thoughts...or not!

Thursday Thoughts....hmmm, you know that old adage?

The one from Bambi.

Thumper: He doesn't walk very good, does he? 
Mrs. Rabbit: Thumper!  
Thumper: Yes, mama? 
Mrs. Rabbit: What did your father tell you this morning?  
Thumper: [clears throat] If you can't say something nice... don't say nothing at all. 

Well, it's probably best I abide by that. Yep, I better just keep letting that tape play over and over and over in my mind.

However, should I share some words that are floating around in my head?

Sure, why not?

Deflated | Disillusioned | Defunct | Disappointed | Defiant

Funny how those all start with D, wonder what that means? And I don't think they are in any particular order, I mean, I know they aren't alphabetical for sure :)

I better quickly revert back to that Bambi quote and just wrap up today's post and move on down the road, before something comes out! And funny that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to move on down the road and travel to MO for Easter. I'm so ready to see the Littles along with rest of the family especially LilBlue! Being with family helps me to keep things in perspective and realize there is so much more to life then the Blue :) Just keepin' it real, sort of!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sending you love. Whatever caused you to feel all those D's I hope it's been resolved by now.

Frizzy