Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Well then...

Yes, it was sort of kind of one of THOSE days...not really bad in the big scheme of things but it certainly was not good, so to speak!

Of course this morning was the memorial for one of our own. His life was cut way short due to a traffic crash. What a great family, from all indications his parents did a fabulous job rearing him and he was so very highly thought of by those who knew him. A true witness.

Meetings this afternoon, along with a clinic visit for that "fungal infection" that is not...I know! So much for me going on to medical school! It is, well, they don't know what it is. Seriously, they do not, I go back next week, so stay tuned for further developments.

Then this evening it was a catch up night for me as MiB did some icebreaking on the main base. I was able to finish gathering things for our trip this weekend, do some long overdue filing, sort through other pending paperwork, along with organize a few things in the unpacked closet that still has a looooong way to go before it is done. Oh me, I am ready for bed.

It is storming here this evening so really going to bed might be pointless as I don't really sleep all that well when it storms, but I am willing to try. I have another full day tomorrow with several items on my "to-do" list before we leave. I would like to hit a couple stores for their sales...also need to make an order on base, along with secure 5 photo frames and a new brown shirt. Then I should try to do a return that I have and finish getting LilBlue's spring basket items. And work in the other things on my planner, yep, I have enough to keep me busy that's for sure!

Take care and be safe!

No comments: