Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 Days of Military Life ~ Day 11

Since yesterday was a holiday, today feels like Monday!

Not a lot going on but I did make a trip out and found an awesome grey shirt ON SALE at SteinMart and also a grey cardigan at Loft, again, ON SALE!!! I was really wanting to incorporate more grey in my wardrobe since it seems like it is one of those good classic colors that can be seasonless. I am still on the search for a cute little pointy toe flats in a "pop" color and also a new handbag, again in a color that will somewhat "pop". I'm what I call fashion challenged, I try, I really do, I think I have come a long way, but I still feel totally inept and most of the time not that pulled together, which IS what I would desire. So while this 31 day challenge is going on, I have taken to reading a couple new blogs. If you would like a little wardrobe help try checking out these two blogs!

Oh and I did and am still doing laundry, yeah, those very fun necessary things, I do them too!

The evening holds an event for us, it will be at a location I have not yet been, kind of excited about that as it is a pretty cool location from what I'm told. This is a full week, something nearly every night, next week MiB will be gone. I still need to make some decisions on my going to MO. I am not so much concerned with the going it is the getting back that makes me concerned. The weekend we need to be there is a CRAZY busy weekend here, so MiB's attendance at this point could be questionable. This really makes me sad and mad all at the same time! I mean he has missed so much already from his being gone, like really gone, TDY , deployed, however, the fact that he is here but just can't get away irks me. I know it will pass, it always does, but since I am just now facing that reality I am a little fresh with my dislike :(

Well, more laundry awaits and a bit of paperwork dealings, along with tidying up the house after our long weekend so I must go be productive. Hope your Tuesday is awesome!

Ciao!

No comments: