Sunday, October 23, 2011

31 Days of Military Life ~ Day 23

Sunday, a day of rest. I hope so!! MiB should be available most of the day, we don't have much planned and I like days like that especially on Sundays. Makes it low key and those days are nice! I do have to take that meal this afternoon but that will be pretty easy. I am going to get some baked beans put together and ready to bake shortly. I just finished my morning cappuccino and the last of my SPRINKLES cupcakes for breakfast. SO it was a great start to the day.


I wanted to share a couple pictures from yesterday too...

 The crew, one in action, the others just waiting for the rush!

 
This is Sam the Pickleman, he didn't always have much business so invented little snacks to eat!!!

We were steady but not overwhelmed at any point, we were expecting it to be busier. It was a homecoming game so we really thought it would be a packed house, it wasn't. However, we were told they were two of the smaller schools in the area. That was another thing I had not heard of but I liked. The high schools in the area share this stadium. What that does is put the stadium to use more then just on Friday nights. They have games on Saturdays and also Sunday afternoons on some occasions. Pretty nifty and cheaper for all.

On to today, low key and not much on the agenda, awesome! So I'm outta here to start some baked beans and see what we find ourselves up to after the meal delivery is taken care of!
Enjoy your Sunday!

No comments: