Saturday, October 29, 2011

31 Days of Military Life ~ Day 29

Today was my kind of day!!! Shhh don't tell but I am in my PJ's and have been ALL day! I know, right? You wish you were me today! I mean honestly how often does that happen? We had NO commitments today soooo we just slept in, had coffee in bed, did some reading (which has NOT happened since we moved into the house!), had an awesome lunch of riblets, salad, baked sweet potato, corn and bread, little college football and now I'm getting ready to read again. MiB has an event tonight so I'm hanging out doing my own thang still in PJ's :p life is good! Hope you are having a great weekend in your world! Maybe tomorrow we will do something a
little more blog worthy but as for me and what we did today...I'm absolutely loving it!!!!
Sent from my iPhone

No comments: