Monday, October 31, 2011

31 Days of Military Life ~ Day 31

Wow, here we are, last day, unbelievable; some days it was TOUGH getting a post up, sometimes I thought what am I going to put up on the blog today? But in the end there was always something I could post. It wasn't hard so to speak, but challenging and I think that was the point of the whole thing. Challenge yourself, I did, I would do it again, I would give it more thought, I would name it more appropriately, I would have a better plan. I mean seriously I jumped in and had no plan...sooooooo unlike me. I am not the spontaneous type, but this was good for me, I enjoyed it for the most part. I probably won't continue to blog daily...in fact I know I won't, but I might try to be more bloggerly (yep, I just made that word up!). Sounds cool dontcha think? I do LOL

So that's it, that's all, we are finished, day 31 is going in the books, it isn't even a spectacular post, nothing to send you to the moon, over the rainbow or any of that jazz. Going out low key, that's the way I like to roll anyway, low key. Though I can see where over the years I maybe shoulda done a better job of being a bit more over the top, I didn't and I am  not losing any sleep over it now. It is what it is so to speak...so take care and see you in a day or two or three, OR who knows maybe I'll see ya tomorrow. Just don't know :)

Bye!

No comments: