Sunday, October 14, 2012

Day 14 - Reading

I love to read, MiB not so much, but reading is definitely a part of my ordinary life. I read all things! I enjoy the newspaper, especially on Sunday. I love fiction, non-fiction, biographies. Believe it or not I enjoy leafing through a textbook if it is a subject I enjoy. I love to read cookbooks. I enjoy reading magazines. Reader's Digest has always been a favorite of mine. Since MiB has been bit by the surfing bug I will say he does read his surf magazines from cover to cover over and over again :)

Right now the easy reading book I'm totally digging is Ninety Days by Sam Yarney and I just got A Same Kind of Different as Me today from a friend and so it is waiting in the wings (by Ron Hall and Denver Moore). I'm also rifling through Nickel and Dimed on (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Ehrenreich. And I'm planning to start looking for another copy of The Wealthy Barber for my own daughter and the Bud by Dave Chilton.

My current books...I love to read...wish I could just take a day and read, read, read!


The reason behind the Day + # postings is here.

No comments: