Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Day 16 - Blogging

Whew, this 31 Day Challenge thing is hard and I am so glad it is half way over! Woohoo! I hope I still have enough ordinary life to finish this thing!

I enjoy blogging, it serves as a reminder and record of our life. Our family says they enjoy it too. Sometimes I think I want it private, I mean
anyone can read this thing. I'm sure I don't have to tell you this but there are c.r.a.z.y. people out there. Even though I don't use our real names if you really wanted to I am sure you could find out who we are and hunt us down. Seriously, some days I think it's really nuts I put our life out there...but then other days I think this is awesome I am recording all this stuff. I only laugh when I think about the stuff I don't post, you know the "I can't make this stuff up" type things. Yeah, I have a rich garden of that and most of the time it doesn't get harvested.

So there are sometimes I wish I would hear from those who do read my blog. I know I have a few loyal readers. I also know people just cruise in from who knows where. Well, really, I do know where as I have a little tracker app on the page so I get an idea of who is where but sometimes I wish there were some comments. What I really don't get is those who read it and know me as in real life and in person know me and then they email me and say, "hey, loved your blog post today". Yep, that happens, and I think so why didn't you just comment on my blog and say that? But I don't cause it's a personal thing, I know I also read a lot of blogs and I
never make comments either but I faithfully read. That's kinda like the pot calling the kettle black huh!

Oh, well, I do it for personal reasons and not comments so that's that. Blogging it's fun and therapeutic maybe more people should try it!

No comments: