Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 31 - D.O.N.E.

Wow, I survived...I feel like I almost need a week of blog free writing! But I also feel like it was well worth it. I am glad I chose to participate!

I feel like some days the post really were done by the skin of my teeth. Do teeth really have skin? Where does that saying come from anyway? Oh my, focus, focus so 31 days and I managed to get a post up for everyone of them. Thank goodness I figured out how to schedule post cause that is .l.i.t.e.r.a.l.l.y what saved me! It's always a fun thing to do, but nerve wracking to me as well. This year I even felt somewhat more prepared and still had days I was grasping for what I was going to post. Nonetheless I had fun and I plan to participate again next year. This is something I really do do for me! And I have already named a file "31 Days 2013"! I know, I know! Believe it or not there are a few topics already listed in there but don't get too excited that is as far as it goes at this point! Though life choices will dictate which ones are able to come to fruition, which is exciting and scary all rolled into one!

Thanks for riding along with me on this journey no matter if you came for one day or ten or all 3; it was a great little ride and I know I will re-read some of these Day+# post and remember the exactedness of my life at the point of the post. I will recall how my thoughts were formed and what I was really thinking as I re-read some of the under the words comments, it's my life in this blog, myOrdinary Life and I like it. I am thankful I have the opportunity to live it. I am sooooo abundantly blessed, I don't always feel like I can write about how blessed and loved I am as it might taint it or feel unreal to others. There are days I am afraid of how good my life is. I do feel like each year into this whole docublogging I become more and more transparent with my posts, that excites and scares me all in the same thought.

So, Thursday Thoughts will be back tomorrow to make it's regularly scheduled appearance! Until then find the enjoyment in YOUR ORDINARY LIFE!

If you are reading me for the first time I've just completed a 31 day blogging challenge. If your curious there is an explanation here!

No comments: