Monday, October 1, 2012

Day 1 - Exercise


I am joining the Nester again this year for the 31 Day Challenge. It's going to be F.U.N. I already blogged my thoughts on this year's challenge here. If you are the least bit curious here's the link to last's years 31 Days. Again, welcome, grab your running shoes and enjoy some exercise with me today :)

Day 1 - Exercise

I don't want to misrepresent, BUT, I do try to walk or run or do a little of both on most days. It's not that I really e.n.j.o.y it but I KNOW it's necessary for me to feel better about me when I get dressed. It's honestly a love-hate relationship for me.

When I rise and shine and I do try to get it in first thing I just walk out my front door and go traipsing around my neighborhood. Usually, I hope I don't see anyone, especially if I am "running" and I use that term loosely. I believe jogging would be a more accurate description. But I look at it like this, I am moving my body more then if I were still laying in bed. So it's all in perspective! I have in the past been known to darken the doors of the gym, however, where I live now it's just not in my daily plan to "drive in" and do the gym and be able to go on about my day. I would like the option but I am not willing to make the drive or have to get myself ready there and go on about my day. So as I said I just walk out the front door. I am however thinking about a bike, I think I might like one to ride to mix it up a little. We'll see!

 My current shoes...

It is time to get new shoes, I have been looking for awhile. I want to get back into the style/model that I had before this pair. When I got this pair I knew I would be walking more then running so I went with the wave riders. They are okay but I prefer the wave creations. Not many places here carry Mizuno shoes. I have not been able to try them on and my size has changed. So I'm on the hunt. I would order online but I really want to try them on first. One store in town has the ones I want just not in my size. They think they will be getting some in soon, I hope so! I really need new shoes!

The style shoes I am looking for!

I don't know if other ordinary people exercise but I think it's a good thing for ordinary people like me to do! I know I feel better when I do it, I know I need to do it, I know on most days I want to accomplish it.

No comments: