Sunday, October 21, 2012

Day 21 - MyFamily

We all have them, I happen to like mine! Most everyday anyway! I don't live so close to them so maybe that is why I like them so much. However, I don't think so. I miss living close to LiLBlue especially. It's not easy being so far away from my parents either, especially as they age. Doctors and even hospital stays are hard to navigate through on the phone. We do manage and I try to make it home often but seems like life is in the way most of the time. And I do mean L.I.F.E. cause I am living it!

Anyway, my family is pretty small, it's just me and my three second sisters. There are of course all my nieces and nephews and then the Littles along with a few aunts, uncles and lots of cousins. MiB has three siblings as well, one is his twin and then a brother and a sister each along with his parents, a niece and a whole slew of aunts, uncles and cousins.

My family is far from perfect, I actually come from divorced parents...I know, I hate it but I do still have the love and support of my parents. By parents I mean my father who raised me and the woman he married when I was almost 18. I call her my second mother, hence the three second sisters above, I didn't get them the first time around but I did the second. I'm sure glad I did! Honestly, in the beginning I know I didn't feel that way after having my dad to myself all those years but now I see the major part they all play in my life and I am so very thankful it is the way it is.

In my own little family it is just the three of us. The other two make my life complete and make some days worth it all. They are my heart. Family is incredible they are the heart and soul of life and they are what they are...warts and all. I can tell you this, I love mine, period, no question about it.

MyFamily

 Soon we will be adding the Bud to our numbers!

Family is definitely a part of my ordinary life!
 

The Day + # post explained here.

No comments: