Friday, October 5, 2012

Day 5 -Celebration of YES

In our ordinary life we always celebrate 5 October. Why you may ask? It's the day so many years ago in 1984 that MiB ask me to marry him. Yep, it's the day I said YES! I have blogged about this many times over and over again. But it's a fun day to remember and I like to think back on all those years ago at our young love. Not much has changed, he still makes me swoon :) I love him...

I have done various things to commemorate this day and so has he. Since we have so much already going on today we will not be doing a special dinner at home but we will be attending Oktoberfest here at the base. I have already prepared that little somethin' I will drop off in his car and I made a couple love notes to go with it for him to find throughout the day. Just to let him know I am thinking of him and would still say YES! I am uberly blessed to be able to be Mrs. Blue!

 That's MY GUY up there :)

That's the smile that still makes me smile :)

I love you MiB thanks for asking ME to marry you :) I certainly WOULD say YES all over again! I AM looking forward to the BIG R with you even if we eat PB&Js being WITH you is the key!

If you aren't sure what's going on with the DAY +# thing check out this post!


No comments: